Only a few physicians have the qualifications and expertise to be invited as Physician Trainer for Bellafill. Dr. Dahiya has been among the leading international injectors of Bellafill in the United States and Canada. Dr. Dahiya provides one-on-one Bellafill injection education to physicians who wish to provide Bellafill for their patients. Dr. Ravi Dahiya is a national trainer for Bellafill (formerly Artefill) injections. Doctors come to our office to learn how to perform Bellafill injections from all over the country. Besides being a Belafill Expert Trainer, Dr. Dahiya has also been awarded the Bella Diamond award from Suneva as being in the top 1% of Bellafill providers in the country.
- An in-office procedure that answers the demand for immediate, enduring wrinkle correction.
- Is the first and only FDA-approved filler which contains 20% non-resorbable, permanently placed microspheres that act to create your own collagen.
- Bellafill is the only FDA-approved non-resorbable wrinkle filler for the correction of smile lines. Non-resorbable means there are components that do not degrade and stay in the skin permanently. Bellafill consists of 20% PMMA and 80% purified bovine collagen gel. There is added 0.3% Lidocaine which provides anesthetic benefit for injection comfort.
Bellafill can be used for nasolabial folds or smile lines, marionette lines, the pre-jowl area, under eye hollows, the temples, the cheek bones, the nose for a liquid rhinoplasty, the back of the hand, indented scars as well as acne scars. Overall helps with volume deficiency or volume loss, facial deformities and many other places. It has some definite advantages over other alternatives, like:
- Immediate, visible results with minimal downtime
- A simple, in-office procedure.
- Usually requires only one or two treatments.
- Excellent safety profile.
- Results improve over the course of several months and stand the test of time.
Bellafill® isn’t just an exceptional cosmetic treatment option. It has been proven safe through 5 years in the largest and longest prospective dermal filler study ever completed. World’s largest and longest prospective dermal filler post-approval study conducted assessed the 5 year safety and effectiveness of Bellafill® with unprecedented results
Bellafill contains a small amount of PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) microspheres and mostly purified bovine collagen gel with local anesthetic for comfort during injection. The collagen is absorbed over the first three to four months after our injection while the PMMA asks your body to make its own collagen. In other words, the collagen in the Bellafill initially corrects and fills in the wrinkle deformity, then the microspheres provide the permanent support your skin needs for long lasting wrinkle correction by getting your body to make your own tissue.
Bellafill is the first and only FDA approved dermal filler indicated for the correction of nasolabial folds that has been established as safe and effective through 5 years with high patient satisfaction
Completing the only study of its kind, Suneva Medical sets a new benchmark for establishing the long-term safety of dermal filler treatments
Simply filling those smile lines is so outdated!
If you are interested in filler we will go in depth at your consolation discussing the proper order in which to replace lost volume in your face to address your concerns. The last thing you want to do is add volume to the lower face that is already looking heavy. On the mature face, filling top to bottom to lift the face and restore balance gives the most natural and pleasing result. If you have loose skin, that needs to be addressed with laser skin tightening first. You never want to overfill loose skin and you won’t be happy with your filler unless you have amazing skin to go along with your corrected volume loss.
Dr. Dahiya has two goals for his patients when injecting filler. First, for you to have the most pleasant and comfortable experience possible. Second, for you to look natural, well rested and healthy; never overdone.
- Addressing skin tightening when needed with laser
- Fillers to replace lost volume and subtly enhance features
- Quality products for at home use — Tretinoin and Hydroquinone Cream